We’re Hiring! Full Time Position – August 2018
—– Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org —–
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
The primary goal of the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative is to provide responsive, accurate and friendly service to our clients and prospects. This position requires someone that has exceptional interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency to get your work completed and an eye for detail. You don’t have to have insurance experience – we will train the right person.
Personal Lines Duties:
- Assist clients with all service, claims and billing related questions
- Prepare documents, issue and process new policies according to agent instructions for new accounts
- Verify coverage for clients and third parties according to company guidelines
- Status, pend, follow up on late payments. Perform changes to billing plans when requested by our clients
- Perform account reviews, provide coverage suggestions, update client information and order related policy changes as needed
- Process renewals and new policies that do not download into our agency management system
- Document all client interaction in our agency management system
- Assign new business quotes, policy changes, download reports to processing staff.
- Back up processing staff as necessary
- Greet clients/guests as they enter the office
- Other duties as assigned
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of AMS360 software
- Demonstrated ability to look for ways to improve workflow, processes, etc.
- Community involvement, or willing to be involved
- Business social media engagement
This is a 40 hour per week position (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm). We offer a competitive salary that will depend on experience as well as health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan contribution, and profit sharing bonuses.
If you have a question regarding this position, salary or benefits, please email email@example.com
Your home is one of your most valuable assets. It’s where you and your family live and create lasting memories. It’s where you keep your valued possessions. You never know exactly what’s around the next corner. That’s why you need home insurance.
|Select one of the following services to learn more|
|Auto Insurance||Home Insurance||Condo Insurance|
|Renters Insurance||Motorcycle Insurance||Classic Car|
|Motorsport and ATV||Boat Insurance||Umbrella|
|Landlord Protection||Health Insurance||Life Insurance|
|Flood Insurance||Business Insurance||View All…|